The questions that most frequently asked
What does included in the daily car rental fee?
In the daily car rental fee included:
1. rent a car for 24 hours of receipt
2. car insurance and third liability insurance
3. car service ans technical inspection cost, taxes
4. unlimited mileage or mileage rate of 250 km per day - depending on the class of car and price
Does the price for the daily rental include the fuel value?
No. Car rental is obtained with a certain amount of fuel and should be returned to the company with the same amount of fuel. Fuel is not included in the cost of the daily rental, as the cost of a full tank of fuel can exceed daily cost of your car rental.
When does the car rental sterts?
Daily countdown starts counting from the date of receipt of your car.
What kind of additional payments may be required from me?
Additional fees may be required by the Company from the Customer in the following cases:
1. return the vehicle in unwashed, dirty condition, including bitumen stains, interior stained food, etc. - The cost of washing the car (about 100 UAH) - if the saloon is very dirty - the price for using cleaners (under heavy pollution understood - spilled drinks, pollution, car transportation of animals, chemicals, etc.)
2. return the car with less fuel than was issued - cost of fuel at the gasoline station + 20%, but not less than +100 UAH. (Taken in connection with the activation of the driver and the need to move the car to the gas station).
3. lost car keys, car plates, insurance policies, car registration documents, rugs
4. damage of tires or drive is not related to an accident (such as a cut side wheel). In this case, the money deducted from the calculation of the cost of 2 tires.
5. full responsibility for the accident in the case of the exclusion from insurance events: leaving the scene of an accident, not a statement about the accident to the insurance company, alcohol or drug intoxication
6. gross non-performance of the contract. Such as leaving the car in a different city, without the consent of the Company.
7. payment the following day rental in case of excess rental period of 1 hour.
What is left as deposit for the car?
Deposit for the car is a guarantee of return the car to a company (client will not leave the car in a different city) includes a deductible for many claims. Ensures the timely return of the car and is the guarantor of the obligations of the Client.
Can I get a car without paying deposit?
No. This is possible only in extreme cases, to regular corporate clients.
Can I leave my car as a deposit, passport, cell phone, or something or someone?
No. Deposit is left only in the form of money, or credit cards.
What is a procedure to rent a car?
To rent a car you must have a passport, a copy of the Tax Code (only for Ukrainian citizens), a driver"s license with the B category issued at least 2 years ago (or by specifying the driving experience of at least 2 years), be at least 21 years.
To as quickly as possible to get a car rental in the best way to do so:
1. at least 2 hours prior to the car to call the Company and order a car,
2. over the phone to transmit their danye, namely:
surname, first name, middle name,
full date of birth,
serial number, when and by what authority issued,
serial number, when and by what authority issued driver"s license,
TAX number code - for Ukrinian citizens
3. leave your contact number.
If the car is available for 2 hours of planned it (wash, inspection technically prepare the rental agreement) and then call back. If the car you would like to get busy at the moment you will be offered another option. If you essentially move in a particular car - the better to order a few days.
When visiting the office is necessary to have a passport and driver"s license in the original copy of the Tax Code, bank cards of international payment systems (credit, payroll - to speed up the process of registration and no delay on the part of the Company).
Customer and the Company signed two copies of the contract (one client, the other - the Company) and the client is given a waybill for the duration of rental car to travel to Ukraine. When signing a mandatory component of Take-over vehicle in the presence of the Customer which shall include all vehicle damage.
How do you determine remaining fuel in the tank?
The gas tank of any vehicle is divided into several divisions equivalent. According to the instructions to the vehicle tank is a certain number of gallons, so each division is equal displacement tank divided by the number of divisions. The balance of the gasoline is put under the gas tank divisions.
What documents are issued to the client?
The client receives the original registration certificate for the car rental agreement, roadmap for the entire rental period. These documents are enough to move across the territory of Ukraine.
Which reflected damage to the car?
Between the Company and the Customer shall be drawn up of transfer vehicle which indicates the vehicle"s damage.
Can I go by rented car to another area?
The car can travel throughout the territory of Ukraine without the right to travel abroad.
What to do in case of car break down?
Our cars do not break the client. Void if you still have not the fault of the Customer (Customer"s fault - getting into the pit, accident, etc.) The company will change the car to the car of a similar or higher class. The most extreme case may be the elimination of the problem to the service station or through our network of Assistance in the presence of the customer - small breakage. In this case the client can pay the cost of emergency repairs auto agreed price with the operator on the phone and then when you return the car, and the presentation of the check with the SRT and certificate of completion will be refunded to the Client.
Who is responsible for damage to the car?
This clearly shows the nature of the damage.
Do I lose money if I was innocent in the accident?
Franchise is held in any way from the Client, regardless of the presence or absence of guilt in committing the accident. Thus, carrying out the movement on our car, you are still responsible under the franchise. Deductible amount compensates the guilty party. The client passes the documents necessary to reclaim the amount deductible from the guilty party.
What is the working time of your offices?
Our offices are open from 9 to 19 Monday through Friday, except during public holidays. The car can get and pass at any time, any day (even weekends and) - this is an additional service which is charged separately (on average 13 USD per exit operator of office hours).
Can I get a car out of hours?
Yes. For an additional fee. Weekend or after hours - 13 USD. One-time fee for each service. For example, if the car gets on Saturday and hand over on Sunday in addition to the daily fee you have to pay 26 USD. (At 12 USD for Saturday and 12 USD for Sunday).