This car is very popular between our customers. It gathered all the pluses, but there are almost no minuses at all. What are the advantages of renting a Volkswagen Touareg:
- Diesel 3-liter engine with turbine
- Fuel economy - only 12 liters in the city, 8-9 on the highway and it's all-wheel drive
- Turbine in combination with horsepower gives excellent acceleration - there are 263 horsepower. For comparison, the Toyota Prado has 175 horsepower.
- The car is very dynamic
- Excellent interior trim and noise insulation - it's still the younger brother of Porsche Cayenne
- Nice driver’s panel
- 8-step automatic robotic gearbox with dual clutch, provides continuous gear shifting
- The car is not rammed, behaves on the road as an ordinary sedan, no rolls at corners and complete comfort
The disadvantages of this car:
- The lack of a frame - if you want to go hunting or on an eerie road, then this is a minus
- A comparatively small trunk as for an SUV, a pair of large suitcases and 4-5 small bags will be added in addition, but the trunk at Prado or Pajero is much larger.
Overview of the car Volkswagen Volkswagen Touareg